Students who have studied at a university in Sweden have their courses and grades listed in Ladok, the electronic student registry.

In order for your information to be transferred to your University Admissions account and application, you must have the same Swedish student identity number (personnummer) listed in both accounts.

For students who used an email address to create their user account

If the username on your account at is an email address, this must be updated to the personnummer listed in Ladok. In order for these two accounts to communicate, you must contact the university at which you studied and ask them to change your account information. 

Please note that an applicant may only have one account at Do not create a new account with your personnummer; instead, contact University Admissions so all of your academic information - what you have submitted with your original application and your Ladok courses and grades - can be merged.

Contact University Admissions in Sweden

Last updated: 08 April 2019