Bachelor's applicants who have attended university are required to submit documentation of their studies and results.

What should I submit?

There are specific instructions regarding what and how university certificates, diplomas and transcripts are to be submitted to University Admissions. Please refer to the instructions for master's applicants in order to submit the right documents in the right way.

Finding out what I need to submit, university documents

Your university qualifications cannot be used instead of your upper secondary (high school) qualifications

In order for your eligibility for courses and programmes at the bachelor's level to be determined - and for you to compete with other applicants for available places in courses and programmes - you must submit your upper secondary qualifications. While we require your university qualifications if you've completed studies at a university, they cannot be used in place of your upper secondary qualifications.

Last updated: 08 April 2019