There are two ways to submit your documents to University Admissions - upload them here on this website, or send them in via regular post.

Most applicants can upload their Upper secondary qualifications

There is only one exception:

  • If you're submitting upper secondary qualifications from the United Statesyou must have your school send them directly to University Admissions in Sweden.

For all other countries, you can upload scans of your original upper secondary documents to University Admissions.

Be sure to read the instructions in Steps 1-3 to find out what you should submit.

Documents that can always be uploaded

The following documents can always be submitted using the uploading function on this website. See Uploading instructions to find out how to upload your documents correctly.

  • English test results

  • ID documents - all international students must submit a copy of their passport or other ID document.

Check the university website regarding other documents

Universities may require other documentation, such as letters of motivation, essays, recommendation letters, etc. 

  • Only submit these types of documents if specifically requested by the university. Check the course description page at the university website to find out what is required.
  • Follow the university's instructions as to how they would like you to submit these documents. 

Am I required to upload my documents?

Uploading documents is never a requirement, but it is the fastest, safest and easiest way to get your documents to us.

You can, of course, submit all your documents via regular mail or a delivery service if you have problems scanning and uploading. See Regular post (delivery service) instructions for information on how to get your documents to us correctly.

Last updated: 08 April 2019