Welcome to the information page for applicants who have completed studies in Tunisia, with information about meeting the English requirement, what previous studies meet the basic entry requirements, and any special documentation instructions. 

Start with Step 1 - Finding out what I need to submit

There are general instructions for all applicants; it is important that you start with Step 1 and then work your way through the remaining steps in order to submit the right documents in the right way.

Meeting the English requirement - bachelor's and master's level studies

Upper secondary studies completed in this country do not meet the English requirement for studies in Sweden. Even if you studied English at your upper secondary school, it is not enough to give you eligibility in regard to English.

You can demonstrate that you meet the English language requirement through certain university studies, or an internationally approved English test. Find out more at the following link:

English language requirements

Previous studies that meet the general entry requirements and any documentation requirements

For bachelor's level studies:

A Baccalauréat meets the general criteria.

To document your eligibility, please submit your Diplome de Bachilier de l`Enseignement secondaire and Releve de Notes du Baccalaureat

Translation requirements

Your documents must be submitted in Arabic and also in an official translation to English, French, German or Swedish. Official means that your translation must be completed by a translation company or a person who works as a translator.

For master's level studies:

The minimum requirement is a Licence/Bachelor's degree (ليسنس, إجازة)

To document your eligibility you must submit your Diplôme and Releve de Notes (دبلوم و كشف درجات) for all semesters/years of studies. This includes any first level degrees you've earned. For example, with a DEUG + Licence, all three years of studies must be documented with transcripts and diplomas.

Translation requirements

Your diploma must be submitted in the original Arabic/French. If the diploma is in Arabic, you must also submit an official translation to Swedish or English. If it's in French, no translation is required.

Your transcript must be submitted in the original Arabic/French, and also in an official translation to English or Swedish. 

Official means that your translation must be completed by a translation company or a person who works as a translator.


Last updated: 05 February 2020