Welcome to the information page for applicants who studied at an international high school, with information about meeting the English requirement, what previous studies meet the basic entry requirements, and any special documentation instructions. 

What do I need to submit and how?

This depends on the school’s curriculum. The most common curriculums at international high schools are IB, United Kingdom and USA. To find out what you need to submit and how, look at the link to the country with the curriculum you studied. If you have your upper secondary qualification from an international American high school, for example, see United States of America for information on what you should provide.

European Baccalaureate

International Baccalaureate

United Kingdom

United States

Last updated: 08 April 2019