Welcome to the information page for applicants who have completed studies in the Caribbean, with information about meeting the English requirement, what previous studies meet the basic entry requirements, and any special documentation instructions.

This includes the following countries: Anguila, Antigua & Barbuda, Barbados, Belize, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Dominica, Grenada, Guyana, Jamaica, Montserrat, St Kitts & St Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent & The Grenadines, Trinidad &Tobago, and Turks & Caicos Islands.

Start with Step 1 - Finding out what I need to submit

There are general instructions for all applicants; it is important that you start with Step 1 and then work your way through the remaining steps in order to submit the right documents in the right way.

Meeting the English requirement - bachelor's and master's level studies

You can meet the English requirement with your upper secondary studies with the Caribbean Secondary Education Certificate.

If you’re documenting your English based on your upper secondary studies, you must provide upper secondary documents in order to demonstrate you meet the requirement. Please submit your upper secondary documents as indicated below under ’For bachelor’s level studies’.

You can also demonstrate that you meet the English language requirement through certain university studies, or an internationally approved English test. Find out more at the following link:

English language requirements

Previous studies that meet the general entry requirements and any special documentation instructions

For bachelor's level studies:

Caribbean Secondary Education Certificate (CSEC) + Caribbean Advanced Proficiency Certificate (CAPE)

For master's level studies:

See the general instructions for all countries in Step 1.

Documents issued in English are accepted

If your diploma and transcripts are issued in English, you do not need to provide a translation.

Last updated: 08 April 2019