Welcome to the information page for applicants who have completed studies in Cameroon in French, with information about meeting the English requirement, what previous studies meet the basic entry requirements, and any special documentation instructions. 

Start with Step 1 - Finding out what I need to submit

There are general instructions for all applicants; it is important that you start with Step 1 and then work your way through the remaining steps in order to submit the right documents in the right way.

Meeting the English requirement - bachelor's and master's level studies

Students who have a French upper secondary qualification or hold a degree from a university where French is the main language of instruction are required to submit the results of an internationally recognised test in English - such as IELTS or TOEFL - in order to document that they meet the English language requirement.

For more information regarding English test requirements, please see the following link:

Internationally recognised English tests

Previous studies that meet the general entry requirements and any special documentation instructions

For bachelor's level studies:

Diplôme de Bachelier de l’Enseignement du Second Degré / Baccalauréat de l’Enseignement Secondaire + Relevé de Notes

For master's level studies:

A Licence degree meets the general criteria.

To document your eligibility, please submit your Diplôme + Relevé de notes (for all years of studies). This includes any first level degrees you've earned. For example, with a DEUG + Licence, all three years of studies must be documented with transcripts and diplomas.

Have your transcript sent directly from your university

Your official transcript of record (relevé de notes) must be sent directly from your university to University Admissions in Sweden. There are two ways to do this.

1. Your university can send the official transcripts from an official e-mail address to verifications@uhr.se.

This is the fastest and most reliable way to have your documents delivered. We will not be able to answer any questions sent to this address from senders other than the university.

2. Your university sends the official transcripts in a sealed envelope, to the following address:

University Admissions in Sweden
R 312
SE-106 53 Stockholm

The envelope may not contain any other documents other than the official transcript

Last updated: 15 October 2019